My name is Jenna Budreau, Psy.D., LLC. I am a licensed clinical psychologist and founder of Mind/Body/Soul Holistic Psychological Services. I earned my doctoral degree in clinical psychology from Nova Southeastern University in Fort Lauderdale, Florida in 2013. I am a former American College of Sports Medicine (ACSM) certified personal trainer and am board certified as a holistic health coach through the Institute of Integrative Nutrition. Having these specializations contributes to my ability to treat clients from a more integrated approach by not only keeping their mental health in mind, but their physical and spiritual health as well.
My approach in therapeutic practice is one of authenticity, humor, and genuine compassion for each of my clients. Therapy does not have to be dramatic or soul-wrenching to be effective. In fact, I encourage you to smile, laugh, or cry as long as it feels right for you to do so. I believe the greatest change begins when you believe you can change and openly embrace that commitment.
- B.A. in Psychology from the University of Missouri- Columbia, Missouri
- Psy.D. & M.S. in Clinical Psychology from Nova Southeastern University- Fort Lauderdale, Florida
- Board Certified Holistic Health Coach from the Institute of Integrated Nutrition- New York, New York
- Practicum: University Pavilion Hospital, Tamarac, Florida
- Practicum: Florida Atlantic University Counseling & Psychological Services, Boca Raton, Florida
- Internship: Florida International University Counseling & Psychological Services (American Psychological Association Accredited Internship), Miami, Florida
- Postdoctoral Residency: Understanding Minds Psychological Services, St. Louis, Missouri
- American Psychological Association
- American Group Psychotherapy Association